Saturday 10 December 2011

A Babby update

Babby is now at eight weeks and looks like a little like a cashew. Hands and feet should now have short fingers and toes, still growing longer and still totally webbed. Also at this point, Babby has a gigantic tail! Truly can't wait until Babby is old enough to tell the sex!

In other news, Janna's blood test results were all fine... we can confirm she does not have syphilis, HIV, or a range of other things. As expected, this blood test was indeed just for Janna's health. We discussed the Downs and Spina Bifida tests with our doctor and he filled out the relevant pathology and ultrasound request forms. Now we just need to wait until nine weeks for the blood test and eleven weeks for the ultrasound.

I had a strange dream about having a baby. I won't share it because it was quite strange, but I remember that I woke up after it and while going back to sleep I thought, "real life won't be like that dream, it'll be better", and I went back to sleep with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment