Saturday 26 November 2011

Babby's gender specific name

I am feeling a bit better than I was earlier... got some washing done, watched Jurassic Park, played some StarCraft 2, felt better. In any case, I thought that while I'm in a good mood it might be a good time to write a blog about some names we have been thinking about.

If Babby is a girl, her name will almost certainly be Chiana. Chi or Chia for short. The name originally came from the TV show Farscape, which has a mischievous, pale blue, alien named Chianna. So we modified it a little and have fallen in love with the name.

If Babby is a boy, I have no idea what his name will be. Personally, I quite like Saxon, it is different but not too different. My partner has also suggested Damien. I'm not sure how strongly she likes it but I like it because in high school, I named my baby simulation doll Damien (I did well on the report btw). If you know any interesting or different boys names, I would be interested to hear them.

Thanks for reading,
    Matt

1 comment: