Saturday 26 November 2011

Whole world falling apart

It's about time for my second post. As expected we told my Mum last night when we went and visited her. I didn't bother asking about borrowing against her equity since even if we did that, we wouldn't be able to buy the house we really wanted anyway. She took the news well and we had a nice evening. When we got home, my sense of impending doom was tingling again and I became very short with everyone and stomped off to bed. When my partner finally come to bed too, she made me feel alot better. I can't even remember why I was upset.

This morning we told my partner's grandparents, who were very excited to hear that they would be great grandparents around July next year. We had a nice cup of tea and a chat with them and then decided it was to head home and make lunch. On the way home, my partner was calling a few people to inform them of the news and decided we should get lunch at Subway so we could tell her cousin. On our way back towards Subway, the driver's seatbelt of the car broke. I think it is something to with the spring or pulleys which pull it tight. Just another thing to have on my mind. Far too much on it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment