Sunday 27 November 2011

B'day party and a joke

Today we went to a 5 year old's birthday party. Plenty of food and drink and she even had a bouncy castle! (grand parents LOVE to spoil her). Anyway, I'll start from the beginning... We went to a friend's house for a roast lunch before the party. Her room mate is apparently an amazing cook, evidenced by the fact that even I enjoyed the roast lamb. Usually I find red meat too chewy to enjoy it. After lunch, we were standing on the balcony and our friend was congratulating us again on our pregnancy. She pat my belly... strange since my belly has nothing to do with the situation. The belly pat reminded my of a joke I had seen on the internet: People always rub the mother-to-be's belly and say congratulations, but no one ever rubs your cock and says "Well done!". After that we went to the party and had a nice time, after a few stints in the bouncy castle I settled down on the couch and watched Discovery Turbo. I had no idea such a channel existed. Amateur rocketry and Hot Rod TV made for a lovely afternoon of TV watching.

So that was my whole day in a nut shell... now I'm tired and hoping I can just relax for the rest of the day (about 2 hours). Thanks for reading,
    Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment